Ketubot by Mickie Caspi
Mickie Klugman-Caspi is an Israeli-American artist and calligrapher who has been specializing in Judaica since 1980. Her hundreds of original designs are reproduced on ketubot, greeting cards, Judaic art prints, calendars and more. Among the many sources that inspire Mickie's delicate watercolor designs are traditional Jewish motifs, Persian and Arabic illumination, contemporary graphics, as well as art nouveau and art deco. Being an avid gardener, she loves to incorporate the beauty of nature into much of her artwork.
Mickie studied art at Columbia College in Chicago where she discovered a love for the simple elegance of calligraphy. She spent seven years as a freelance artist and calligrapher in Israel. She currently resides in Newton, Massachusetts with her husband and business partner, Eran, and their children.
Most of Mickie's ketubot are available in the following texts:
- - Traditional Aramaic (Orthodox)
- - Traditional Aramaic with Contemporary English (Orthodox)
- - Egalitarian Hebrew and English (Reform)
- - Modern English with Hebrew Heading (Interfaith)
- - Anniversary with Hebrew heading
- - Alternative Egalitarian (Gender Neutral)
- - Blank for hand calligraphed original texts
- - Humanist English only